Smart home technology has come a long way from basic programmable thermostats and clapper lights. Instead of “Clap on! Clap off!” home automation is now silent, sophisticated and secure.
Turn the lights on before you get there? Sure. Program the thermostat from the beach? Yep. Turn on your home security system from work? Absolutely. Today you can automate almost anything in your home, turning your home into a more safe, secure, and controlled environment. The possibilities are literally endless.
We make the future of smart homes a reality for you.
What Does Home Automation Include?
Think of your daily habits. You probably turn down the thermostat, lock the door behind you, close the garage door, and turn off the lights before you leave the house. All of these devices (and so many more) can now do their job automatically, without you even thinking about it.
Smart Door Locks – Keyless Home Entry
You no longer have to worry about leaving your keys at home. No more searching or fumbling for your house keys when you’ve got an arm full of groceries to get in the door. Home automation with keyless entry allows you to grant entry to your home with the touch of a button.
Combined with security cameras streaming to your mobile phone, you can see exactly who is coming to your door and decide whether to let them in or not. If you see a family member or trusted friend approaching, unlock your door. Suspcious character out front who doesn’t look like your normal delivery guy? Lock the door, flip on a few interior lights to scare them off and snap a photo just in case. Our smart locks allow you to…
- Create up to 30 custom user access codes for family members or contractors, so you know exactly who’s coming and going
- Remotely lock and unlock your doors anytime, anywhere.
- Set your door to automatically lock after 30 seconds
- Recieve alerts wirelessly, no matter your location
- Gain the flexibility to re-key your own locks, without removing the lock from your door
Smart Lights – Lighting Controls
A well-lit house can be a deterrent to burglars. However, leaving your lights on all day long isn’t an effective strategy and doesn’t help your utility bills either. The most effective way to deter burglaries is by using lighting to mimic real behavior. With home automation, you can create a smart light system to turn the lights on and off, even if you’re not home.
Whether you’re just at work for the day or in Europe for vacation, you can protect your home. A smart light custom schedule works with any standard light fixture equipped with smart LED light bulbs.
- Set your lights to turn on in the morning and off in the evening
- Turns on exterior lights automatically
- Randomly flip on lights throughout the house in hallways and bedrooms at regular intervals to give the illusion that someone is home
Smart Thermostat – Home Temperature Monitoring
Maintain a comfortable living environment within your home with a swipe of your finger. A home automation thermostat gives you greater control of your energy, environment, and utility bill. You can turn on the heat from the cozy confines of your bed, turn on the AC while driving from work, or turn the thermostat off as you wait for your flight to leave. Smart thermostats send alerts when temperatures get too low or too high in Louisville, KY making it easy to keep your pets and plants happy while you’re away.
- Custom settings like “Work”, “Home”, and “Vacation” mode make it easy to control your system automatically
- Use your mobile phone to adjust the temperature so it’s perfect every time you get home
- Save money by reducing energy used when you’re not home
- Get alerts if your home’s temperature drops too low, so you can prevent frozen pipes, or gets too high and poses risks to pets
Video Doorbell – Front Door Camera
How do most burglars break in? Turns out, they usually just walk right through the front door. With a video doorbell, you can make sure that never happens. Anytime someone is on your property, you receive an alert. You can see exactly who it is with clear HD-quality video, and choose to lock the door, trigger lights to turn on, and even speak with them through your mobile phone. Now you can stay in control and protect your home and property from anywhere in the world.
- Works on any home
- It works even if your home doesn’t have a doorbell
- Includes a rechargeable battery, or you can replace your existing hardwired doorbell for continuous power
- Control motion detection sensitivity
- Night vision technology means you can see visitors in the dark
- Wide lens compatibility
Mobile Garage Door Security – Sensors and Locks
Have you ever left your house and had that panic set in when you can’t remember whether you closed the garage door? Not anymore. Now you can enjoy peace of mind because your home automation system will create a reminder to make sure you close it when you leave and alert you if it’s opened while you’re out. You can control the garage door from your mobile phone to let in friends or contractors, but you never have to worry about it being open all day long simply because you forgot to close it on your way out.
- Compatible with most major brands of garage door openers
- Open and close the door from almost anywhere
- Get an alert if the door has been left open, or is forcefully opened without authorization
Smart Outlets – Switches and Plugs
Anything you can plug in, you can automate. From the coffee maker to a space heater, desk fan, or even your kid’s gaming system. Now you can control your entire home with smart outlets. Smart plugs make it easy to automate several devices all at once or create your own customized schedule. Perhaps you’d like to turn on your lamp anytime you enter the room and turn it off when you leave or you’d like to set the coffee maker to turn on every morning at 7 a.m. The possibilities are endless.
- Schedule timed events throughout the day – Schedule lights to go on or off and even dim at specific times of the day
- Universally Compatible – Works with all LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs
- Works with most standard small appliances
Home Automation Installation
Having a safe and smart home shouldn’t be difficult. Working with our Home Security Pros team in Louisville, KY ensures that it isn’t. Our expert technicians make it easy, with years of experience in the industry. We take the time to learn about your specific needs and what areas of your home you’d like to be more secure. Then we customize a home automation system that is easy to use and fits into your budget.
A smarter home is a safer home. Our products ensure you are always on guard, even when you’re not home. Expert installation provides instant security and safeguarding to transform your home into a place of peace and comfort knowing you’re taken care of.
Protect your family and your home with convenient home automation. For more information, give us a call today.
Eliminate your worries and protect what matters to you!